Expertise DescriptionI have over 25 years experience in Kentucky as an Orthopedic Surgeon with expertise in knee and shoulder reconstruction, shoulder injuries, sports medicine, and performing Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs), shoulder injuries, and sports medicine. The types of surgery I routinely perform are arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs, Labral repairs, ACL reconstruction, and knee arthroscopies to just name a few. I have over 15 years expert witness experience with consultations, deposition, and courtroom testimony.
Areas of Expertise
I have had the opportunity to work with many attorney firms from all around Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio; as well as many workman’s compensation companies, employers, and motor vehicle companies. I have conducted at least 100 record reviews and independent medical examinations in the last 3 years and my deposition has been requested at least 40 times in the last 3 years. I have had the opportunity to have a close relationship with Fogle, Keller, Purdy; Ferreri Partners; O’Bryan, Brown and Toner; Ford Motor Company; United Parcel Service; TARC; and Amazon, just to name a few.
In addition to my practice as an orthopaedic surgeon, I have also been an Assistant Clinical Professor at a university in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery. I have regularly had residence physicians that will rotate through my office from the Department of Family Medicine and Geriatrics, the Department of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics (Med/Peds), and the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR). I have also been a member of Baptist Sports Medicine and have enjoyed serving as the Team Doctor.
|M.D.||University of Louisville School of Medicine||Louisville||KY|
|B.A.||Biology and Chemistry||Indiana University Southeast||New Albany Indiana|
– Board Certified Part 1 and Part 2 : American Boards of Orthopaedic Surgery
– Board Certified Sports Medicine: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
– Kentucky and Indiana State Licensed
Awards & Affiliation
– Awarded Vitals Compassionate Doctor
– Voted one of the top 10 Orthopaedic surgeons in Louisville by America Top 10
– Awarded the Departmental Award by the University of Louisville of Family Medicine and Geriatrics, Muhammad Ali Center, Louisville, KY Nominated for Health and Wellness Award: Today’s Women
– Awarded Small Business Owner NAWBO Epic Award