On February 8th and 9th, ForensisGroup will be at the 57th Annual Seminar from the Association of Southern California Defense Council in Downtown Los Angeles. The seminar, which includes noteworthy speakers and presenters for continuing legal education, will take place at the JW Marriot at LA Live.
Keynote Luncheon Speaker: Sgt. Israel Del Toro
Inspirational Speaker: Alison Levine
- People v. Sanchez and Its Impact on Litigation, Trials, and Appeals
- Legalization of Marijuana – An Attempt to Hit on Its Joint Effects on the Practice of Law the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How to “Win” at Mediation
- I Am Ready for My Close Up
- Save the Last Challenge for Me!
- The Back Bone is Connected to the …
- California Defense Counsel Legislative Update
- Social Media & Legal Ethics: Predatory Friending, Cybersleuthing, and More
- State of the Court with Judge Weintraub
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 8.75 hours, including 1.0 hours of legal ethics credit.