ForensisGroup will be at LAIPLA’s Spring Seminar from Friday, May 5th, to Sunday, May 7th. The Seminar will take place at the beautiful L’Auberge Del Mar. It will feature discussions on the latest developments in intellectual property law. There will also be time for networking with cocktail receptions and dinner events.
Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association states that this event is approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
Examples of panel topics will include:
- In-house and USPTO Perspectives on Current Patent Issues
- Top 10 IP Issues on the Minds of In-House Counsel
- Views From the Bench—The Continuing Evolution of Patent Litigation in the Post-AIA World
Featured speakers include:
- Honorable Cathy Ann Bencivengo (Southern District of California)
- Honorable Andrew J. Guilford (Central District of California)
- Honorable James V. Selna (Central District of California)
- John Cabeca (Director, West Coast Region, Patent and Trademark Office)
and many more.
ForensisGroup is proud to be a sponsor of LAIPLA.