ForensisGroup will be at LAIPLA’s Washington in the West on Thursday, Jan 26, 2017. LAIPLA’s full day conference for IP attorneys take place at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel. The event brings together practitioners, in-house counsel, professors, and representatives from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Stop by to learn about strategies and meet with us.
Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association states that this event is approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California.
Washington in the West Conference Topics:
- Update from the USPTO
- Minimizing the Risk of Subject Matter Eligibility Rejections
- Patent and Trial Appeal Board Practice Update
- Corporate Strategies on Managing and Utilizing Intellectual Property
- Information Disclosure Statements and the Duty of Disclosure
- Developing a Patent Licensing Strategy
Speakers at this event confirmed at this time will include:
- John Cabeca, Director of the Silicon Valley Regional USPTO
- Chief Judge David Ruschke, USPTO Patent & Trial Appeal Board
- Allison Buchner, General Counsel, Dollar Shave Club
- Oral Caglar, Associate General Counsel, Caltech
- Lorenz Siddiqi, Senior Patent Attorney, Allergan
- Josue Villalta, Knobbe, Martens, Olson & Bear, LLP
- Richard Yoon, Director of Intellectual Property, MicroVention, Inc.