ForensisGroup 5G Expert Witnesses have many years of experience in the field of wireless networks and wireless technology.
They have expertise in wireless communications, information security, and security of e-based systems.
Some also have experience with the following:
- Computer architecture
- Telecommunications systems
- 5G modeling and simulation
- Performance evaluation of 5G communications
- Broadband communications
- Routing protocols
- 5G wireless sensor networks
- Parallel computer systems
- Personal Area Networks (PANS including Zig Bee and Bluetooth Systems and Technologies)
They conduct 5G simulations, performance evaluations, and the planning of 5G Systems.
We have 5G expert witnesses who have been working for years in the field of information communications technology with a specific focus in strategic planning, product research and development (R&D), product management, marketing, and industry standards development, including LTE, VoLTE, and 5G communications.
They have offered consultation services in areas such as
- 5G infrastructure
- 5G network technology and services
- Market research
- Intellectual property strategy
They have served as expert witnesses in cases involving
- Wireless navigation systems
- 5G architecture systems
- Wireless networking
Some have served as professors in Computer Science & Software Engineering Departments, Directors of Computer Engineering Research Laboratories, and corporate developers of 5G technology.
Trusted in over 30,000 cases nationwide, ForensisGroup will connect you with an industry-leading 5G Expert Witnesses so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.