ForensisGroup Asphalt Expert Witnesses have experience in the following:
- Airport runways
- Commercial and residential buildings
As a result of every present nature of asphalt, our experts and consultants specialize in specific areas of this substance including:
- Hazardous waste
- Aircraft hangars
- Water storage tanks
- Water treatment plants
Asphalt expert witnesses have expertise in the many complex engineering aspects of asphalt in construction. These consultants offer expert services for the following:
- Architects and contractors
- Supervision for construction inspection services firms
- Construction estimates for public works and commercial projects
Asphalt experts and consultants have conducted the following:
- Quality assurance assessments
- Construction testing and evaluation
- Feasibility studies
- Concrete inspections for pavement, slabs, and walls, as well as supervising quality control
Buildings and site improvements, rehabilitation of concrete structures—from reservoirs to retaining walls—and, and civil engineer field supervision are all part of the scope of an asphalt consultant.
ForensisGroup also has experts on asphalt itself. Some of our consultants are involved with the following:
- Asphalt quality consulting
- Quality program setup
- Batch and fabrication plant inspections
- Asphalt plant processes and operations
As one would expect, many of these Asphalt Experts at ForensisGroup are professional civil engineers and are members of the American Society of Civil Engineers. These experts have helped attorneys and law firms with the following:
- Construction site personal injury cases
- Asphalt construction claims
- Fabrication issues
- Other construction-related lawsuits
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Asphalt Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Asphalt Expert Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.