Blood expert witnesses may be sought out for a wide variety of cases, as blood may be an important factor in numerous types of lawsuits, in addition to often serving as an integral source of evidence.
Blood expert consulting may provide valuable information for cases involving such areas as:
- Forensic DNA
- Forensic document examination
- Forensic science
- Occupational and environmental medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Physiological science
- Crime scene investigation
- Forensic biological sciences and genetics
- Molecular biology and genetics
- Workplace safety
- Internal medicine
- Numerous other types of medical issues, as each may become the subject of potential litigation
Blood expert witnesses may be an essential element of reaching a successful outcome to each case, as many are knowledgeable with laboratory testing, which often utilizes blood as a source of DNA evidence, as well as other forms of testing for crime scene evidence.
Blood expert witnesses working within laboratory settings are also often experienced in the following:
- Electrophoresis reaction
- Polymerase chain reaction (P.C.R.)
- Other important scientific practices and studies in relation to litigation
Other blood expert witnesses may have experience with the medical field, as many injuries and various medical conditions involve blood, whether it concerns blood banking, blood transfusions, HIV/AIDS or other infectious diseases, or issues concerning pathology or hematology, among numerous other areas.
Trusted in over 30,000 cases nationwide, ForensisGroup will match you with the best and right Blood Expert Witness so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.