Building Maintenance Expert Witnesses may be sought out for a variety of lawsuits, as the discipline is a major aspect of numerous buildings and construction projects.
Building maintenance expert consulting may provide valuable information for cases involving such areas as:
- Civil engineering
- Residential real estate
- The metal producing and rolling industries
- General contracting
- Fire cause and origin
- Commercial property management
- Construction and remodeling
- Fire protection and safety engineering
- Electrical systems
- Elevator inspection
- Building inspection
- The roofing/moisture protection industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Roofing contracting
- Landscape architecture
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- Any other issue related to building and construction, as each of these areas may be subject to litigation if not properly maintained
Building maintenance expert witnesses often have varying backgrounds because of the many aspects of a building in need of regular maintenance.
Building maintenance is especially important as a means of preventing such dangers as the following:
- Combustion and flammability
- Water intrusion
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Other potential hazards, as violating building code compliance would be grounds for possible lawsuits
Building maintenance expert witnesses may be asked to provide an expert opinion based on the findings of a building inspection, as construction defects and construction damages may reveal a case of poor building maintenance.
Building maintenance may also be required to stay current with any changes in construction building codes.
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Building Maintenance Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Building Maintenance Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.