ForensisGroup Criminal Justice Expert Witnesses are specialist in the numerous aspects of this vast area of law.
This includes years of experience in law enforcement in areas of public-safety dispatching, recruiting, employment testing, and employment evaluations; tenure in investigation units for prosecutors with skills in locating asset, conducting background checks, searching criminal records, and skip tracing.
Forensic ballistics experts conduct operability examination on the following:
- Microscopic examination of discharged bullets and shells
- Gunshot residue analysis
- Trajectory and distance determinations
Another area in Criminal Justice is jail operations. This important topic encompasses the development and direct operation of corrections facilities.
Many experts have backgrounds as police officers, corrections officers, and correctional facility managers. Jail operations can include:
- Managing staff scheduling
- Internal affairs
- Intake procedures
- Work release programs
- Alternative community correctional programs
These experts also are knowledgeable in inmate classification, inmate transportation, and inmate disturbance.
Criminal Justice Experts consult in the following:
- Upgrading, remodeling, and expansion of corrections facilities
- 911 communication facilities
- Operational analysis
- Policy and procedure development
- Staffing analysis
- Security programs for courts
- Assisting agencies with risk management for cost-effective programs
Our Criminal Justice Expert Witnesses have served on state commissions for peace officer standards, as well as advisory boards on public safety telecommunications, correctional system policy development, and law enforcement officer training.
ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company. Trusted in over 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with an industry-leading Criminal Justice Expert Witness so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.