A major fire will typically result in several types of damage.
A structure or possessions could be water damaged, or there may be damage caused by the fire itself.
This can include ashing, charring, melting, or other distortion or destruction from the heat.
Other lesser damages may result in items or structures that are somewhat scorched, soot-covered, or have an odor of smoke from the fire.
Fires also can release a number of hazardous materials, such as:
- PCBs from transformers
- Toxic chemicals from labs and industrial locations
- Asbestos from insulation of pipes.
In addition, electrical lines may still be energized after a fire.
ForensisGroup Fire Damages Expert Witnesses are experienced building contractors, fire inspectors, and firefighters.
Their areas of expertise include:
- Defective construction analysis
- Fire damage cost estimates
- Fire report summaries and reports
- Fire and water damage insurance claims
- Estimates of repair for property loss from fire and water damage
- Construction management
- On-site inspections
ForensisGroup Fire Damages Expert Witnesses are licensed and/or certified as general building contractors, fire safety instructors and inspectors, and certified building inspectors.
Fire Damages Expert Witnesses offer consulting services such as supervision of the following:
- Analysis of fire suppression on structural fires
- Fire prevention education, training, inspection, and reporting
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Fire Damages Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Fire Damages Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.