One of the most important components of our society is law enforcement and public safety.
ForensisGroup Law Enforcement Expert Witnesses have varied and specific concentrations of expertise in the following:
- Police operations
- Procedural follow-up
- Multi-jurisdictional task force operation
- Emergency management
- Incident command
In addition to the specific tasks and responsibilities of law enforcement personnel, there are other organizational aspects that come into play, such as:
- Arrest procedures
- Employee training and training evaluations
- Job analysis
- Performance evaluations and performance improvement plans
- Officer discipline
- Misconduct hearings
- Use of force analysis
- Equal employment adverse/impact analysis
- Human resources systems and operation
- Risk management
- Strategic planning consultation
ForensisGroup Law Enforcement Expert Witnesses offer their expertise in consulting services such as internal administrative investigations of discrimination involving the following:
- Sexual orientation
- Security analysis
- Hiring practices and test validation
- Treatment of officer medical conditions
- Supervisor training
These experts also consult with departments and agencies on the following:
- Public relations
- Civilian review boards
- Legislative analysis and advocacy
Other consulting services include:
- Assisting with the reorganization of public sector organizations
- Working on public sector outsourcing and consolidation
- Conducting efficiency/effectiveness studies
- Drafting strategic business plans
ForensisGroup Law Enforcement Expert Witnesses have held positions as local, state, and federal law enforcement officers, supervisors, and administrators throughout the United States.
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Law Enforcement Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Law Enforcement Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.