ForensisGroup provides Patent Expert Witnesses for IPR cases. Our patent experts and consultants have expertise in the following:
- Analyzing competitive patent landscapes
- Patent valuations
- Inequitable conduct
- Duties and standards in licensing
- Patent-related malpractice
- Fiduciary duties in intellectual property issues
ForensisGroup patent experts have assisted attorneys and their litigation paralegals with the following:
- Patent analysis reports
- Offensive and defensive claim charting
- Reverse engineering
- Filing prior art claims
- Validity research
- Technical opinions
- Digital discovery
- Intellectual property portfolio valuation
- Litigation support and strategy
Our expert witnesses come from all areas of professional life. They have been the following:
- College professors
- Research fellows
- Scientific advisor
- Computer scientists
- Mathematicians who have worked in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, search engines, natural language processing, education technology, telecommunications, medical informatics, system integration, and programming languages
Expert witnesses from ForensisGroup have played critical roles in disputes over the following:
- Software designs
- Search engine algorithms and search methodology
- Chemical patents
- Speech recognition
- Statistical applications in finance
Patent expert witnesses usually have Masters, Ph.D.’s in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, and other engineer and scientific studies from top universities in the world.
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Patent Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Patent Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.