Prescriptions Expert Witnesses may be brought in for numerous cases pertaining to the medical field, as prescriptions are often utilized as a form of treatment for a variety of conditions.
Prescriptions expert consulting may provide essential information for cases involving such areas as:
- Pain management
- Physical medicine rehabilitation
- Pediatric pharmacotherapy
- Retail pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical administration
- The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Medical health care law
- Healthcare insurance
- Other medical disciplines, as each may be at the center of litigation focusing on prescriptions
Like other forms of litigation involving the medical field, prescriptions expert witnesses may be called upon to provide an expert opinion based on instances of the following:
- Medical malpractice
- Prescribing the wrong type of medication
- Failing to properly inform a patient regarding the nature of his or her treatment
- Unforeseen side effects
- Neglecting a patient
- Problems with healthcare insurance
- Other such issues
It is very important when treating a patient that all prescriptions adhere to the rules and regulations of prescription drug policies, as failing to do so may result in adverse reactions, as well as grounds for potential lawsuits.
Prescriptions expert witnesses are also often experienced with the following:
- Pharmacy operations
- Managed care
- Health care fraud
- Pricing for prescriptions
- Drug interactions
- Prescription drug abuse
- Medication side effects
- Other related areas
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Prescriptions Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Prescriptions Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.