Today’s roller coasters are more complex mechanical systems that can reach heights of nearly 500 feet and attain speeds of 149 mph in under five seconds.
Along with these thrilling rides comes responsibility for the safety of employees, riders, and bystanders.
The roller coaster expert witnesses at ForensisGroup have years of experience in the following:
- Roller coaster design and engineering
- Accident investigation
- Ride design
- Safety inspection
- Ride stress analysis
- High speed coaster ride maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical systems and operation
These experts are called upon to conduct the following:
- Independent roller coaster safety inspections
- Hazard identification
- OSHA regulatory inspections
- Safety program evaluations
- Operational analysis
They are involved with roller coast ride due diligence surveys, ride operation program audits, and have helped law firms and insurance companies with litigation support with loss control surveys and amusement risk management surveys.
They conduct training seminars which include the following:
- Employee safety
- Guest safety
- Crowd management
- Emergency response and recovery
- Evacuation procedures
These experts have also written policies and procedures manuals, collected loss-control data, and coordinated claims administration.
ForensisGroup Roller Coaster Expert Witnesses are members of the following:
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA)
- International Amusement & Leisure Defense Association (IALDA)
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (NAARSO)
They have certifications from OSHA and the Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers International, which qualify them to inspect roller coasters.
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Roller Coaster Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Roller Coaster Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.