ForensisGroup Sinkhole Expert Witnesses have experience with the causes of sinkhole damage and the remedial measures that can be taken.
Sinkholes can be extremely large and are typically found in areas where limestone is present underground.
Structural damage to property and personal injury can be the result of sinkhole activity.
Investigations into the causes of sinkholes can determine if a party is at fault. This can include the following:
- Inadequate support beneath a building foundation
- A lack of compaction of bearing soils before construction
- Water pipe leakage
- Clay shrink-swell activity
- Decay and compression of organic matter
- The erosion of surficial soils
- Due diligence examinations
- Forensic failure analyses
- Distress analyses
- Geotechnical/geologic hazards assessments
- Environmental site assessments
They have served as expert witnesses for law firms and have contributed to cases with forensic investigations of the following:
- Construction defects
- Engineering standards of care
- Building condition surveys
They are members of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the American Public Works Association (APWA).
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Sinkhole Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company.
Our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, we’ll connect you with the best and right Sinkhole Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.