Solar Energy Expert Witnesses would also be knowledgeable in the following:
- Relative codes and standards
- Energy conservation
- Power distribution
- Non-destructive testing
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Thermal systems
- Installation, design, and wiring of solar panels
Solar energy may be of issue in litigations involving the following:
- Personal injury
- Commercial or plant/facilities construction claims
- Code compliance
- Product defect or liability
ForensisGroup has a network of premier solar energy experts in the nation.
Solar energy experts may be duly qualified in broader capacities:
- Electronics areas such as semi-conductors, electromagnetics, and polymers
They may be licensed electrical contractors or engineers, or academics in materials science, atmospheric science, and geography.
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Solar Energy Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company. We can connect you with the best and right Solar Energy Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.