Voice analysis is a graphical representation of an electronic recording of a human voice.
This representation is a unique characteristic of the speaker.
Because of this, Voice Analysis Experts are in high demand to determine the identity of individuals involved with many different types of cases and litigation.
Voice Analysis Experts are knowledgeable in the following:
- Speech processing
- Speech recognition
- Speaker identification
- Digital signal processing
- Adaptive filtering
- Voice identification, and
- Voice pattern recognition
They are experts in voice processing, such as digital voice encoding, text-to-speech conversion, and voice analysis.
This audio analysis may entail voice authenticity examination and voice elimination.
Many of these experts work in the field of language technologies with expertise in the following:
- Verbal dialog systems
- Multi-modal systems and speech standards
- English language syntax and grammar
- Voice technology in the developing countries
Voice Analysis Experts provide services such as voice identification for litigation of the following:
- Voice-related products
- Corporate security investigations
- Voice analysis involving smartphones
- The Internet
- Emerging technologies
ForensisGroup Voice Analysis Experts have professional experience leading the development of the following:
- Language processing
- Speech and grammar analysis
- Voice classification for numerous types of voice technologies
Their professional experience includes positions as:
- The director of digital signal processing and audio systems
- Director of voice engineering
- Director of audio research
- Manager of voice recognition research
- Audio research scientist
In the event you are unable to locate a suitable Voice Analysis Expert Witness for your case, ForensisGroup is a full-service Expert Witness Referral Company that can connect you with the best and right Voice Analysis Expert so you can focus on your case preparation and trial.
Trusted by more than 20,000 clients and serving 30,000 cases nationwide, our commitment to knowing each expert and what makes them perfect for your case will save you and your clients time and money while providing peace of mind.