Expertise DescriptionI have been working for over 30 years in the Fire Service as a Firefighter and Fire Cause & Origin Investigator. My Expertise is in liquid propane and compressed gas fire and explosion investigations, natural gas, and liquid propane fire and explosion incidents, and structural fire analysis, as well as fire detection, protection, and suppression systems for residential and commercial building and construction systems. I have also provided courtroom testimony, consultations, and deposition for more than 20 years as an expert witness in Ohio.
Areas of Expertise
My work as an expert witness includes providing numerous clients with Fire Origin and Cause analysis.
My professional experience includes over thirty years in the fire service, ascending through the ranks as a firefighter, paramedic, command officer, fire code enforcement officer, and origin and cause fire investigator. I have served over 15 years in command level positions including Captain, Asst. Chief, and Fire Chief.
– Certified Fire Investigator (C.F.I.) – I.A.A.I.
– Certified fire / explosion investigator (C.F.E.I.) – N.A.F.I.
– Certified vehicle fire investigator (C.V.F.I.) – N.A.F.I.
– Fire Cause and Origin Investigator – State of Ohio
– Fire Code Inspector – State of Ohio
Awards & Affiliation
– International Association of Arson Investigators
– National Association of Fire Investigators
– National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators
– International Association of Special Investigations Units
International Association of Arson Investigators