Expertise DescriptionI have over 40 years experience in Workplace Safety specializing in Automobile/Fleet, General Liability and Workers Compensation insurance policies; OSHA training for employees; Site Safety Inspections; Accident Investigations; Hazardous waste disposal, and Health and Safety Plan development. I have spent more than a decade providing courtroom testimony, consultations, and deposition as a workplace safety expert witness.
Areas of Expertise
– U.S. Department of Labor OSHA Training Institute
OSHA 500 Construction Safety Trainer.
– Instructor: Work Zone Safety, Connecticut Roadmasters program.. CCIA representative appointed to the CT. Highway Work Zone Safety Council. Member CCIA Safety Committee. CCIA Safety Instructor.
– National Environmental Training Association (NETA)
Qualified and tested with NETA as a certified trainer of: Hazardous Materials & Waste Management Occupational Health and Safety Transportation of Hazardous Material & Hazardous Waste.
– Certified Red Cross First Aid & CPR Instructor. Maryland Fire Academy High Work Fall Prevention.
– Instructor Trainer, National Center for Construction Education and Research. NCCER.